Tiger-Nuts or whatever local name you call it in your location *(aki-hausa) in my local dialect* is a blessed fruit or snack or tuber as s...
A very medicinal plant it is with the scientific name "cyperus esculentus", origin to Africa and Asia with 2 variants *(the yellow and brown)* nuts have a lot of rich health history and benefits to man that they can be eaten raw as fresh as it is or maybe ground into flour and squeezed into a liquid milk juice.
READ: Benefits of Carbonated Water.
Lets take a look at a few of it benefits in all angels of life to mankind.
1. With its very high fiber content keeps your body healthy and fiber sufficient.
2. Its juice stands a great substitute for the regular Cow milk as it is Lactose free in addition to its high calcium source too.
3. They are a also a very good source of magnesium.
4. Tiger Nuts with its fiber strength, magnesium and calcium helps control your blood pressure.
5. It helps in preventing Cancers and various Cardiovascular diseases.
6. Men with Erectile Dysfunction should take more of tiger-nuts as its a well proven cure/remedy.
7. Tiger Nuts is used as a liver strengthening medicine.
8. It also serves as a Heart stimulant.
9. It serves as a quick remedy to Stomach upsets.
10. In women, Tiger-Nuts helps in regulating menstruation in women.
11. It is also known to serve as a cure for mouth and gum sores.
These are just a few of its benefits as there a lot more you can get from it.
READ: Wonder Kola has alot of benefit you never knew about.